Mosby Cool Springs Completes Final Apartment Building
Middleburg, a Vienna, Virginia-based real estate investment, development and management firm, has completed and opened the second building in Mosby Cool Springs. The luxury community, with 328 studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments minutes from major employers and retail centers in Franklin, TN, has reached 85% leased in the first building and 60% leased in the recently completed second building.
“We are delighted with the enthusiasm shown for Mosby Cool Springs,” said Middleburg President of Property Management, Duane Wooldridge. “The community is extremely convenient to job centers, schools, retail amenities and offers exciting community lifestyle amenities at home as well. Our residents tell us they came to Mosby Cool Springs for great pricing, great product and a great location.” Mosby Cool Springs will be self-managed by Middleburg.
Residents will enjoy thoughtful and convenient community amenities including:
- 24/7 fitness center offering live classes
- Clubhouse with event space, game room, study rooms, conference room, coffee bar
- Resort-styled pool and courtyard with plunge pool
- On-site trails with direct access to Ovation and Liberty Park mixed-use centers
- On-call massage therapist
- Dog park and walking trails
- Dog spa
- Natural gas grills and outdoor kitchen, fire pit, TV entertainment areas and seating area
- Adjacent to Lifetime Fitness Center
- Car care center
- Building elevators
- Package acceptance with locker system
Within each Mosby Cool Springs apartment, residents will find:
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Kevo® Bluetooth keyless entry
- Stainless steel appliances
- Quartz countertops
- Tile backsplashes
- Walk-in showers (select units)
- Garden bathtubs
- Insulated, noise-muffling floors
- Nest® thermostats
- In-unit, full-size washers and dryers
- Wood plank flooring throughout unit
- USB outlets
Mosby Cool Springs will also feature Middleburg’s signature program, Local Heroes, which respects and honors firefighters, police officers, emergency medical technicians and K-12 public school teachers by providing them with a rent discount at all Middleburg owned and developed communities. Mosby Cool Springs will offer 16 units (5% of the total units) with a 30% discount for those that qualify for this program. Middleburg launched Local Heroes as an expression of its strong belief that those who serve our communities should be able to live in our communities. Leasing and contact information can be found at www.mosbycoolsprings.com.
About Middleburg: Middleburg is a fully integrated multifamily development, investment, and management company operating in the southeastern and mid-Atlantic United States. Since 2004, Middleburg has acquired and developed more than 16,000 apartment units, executing approximately $2.0 billion in transactions. We share a vision for greater value creation through community impact. Our success is rooted in a genuine desire to serve our local communities in thoughtful and holistic ways. We embrace people, property, and partnerships to enhance the lives of others, contribute positively to our neighborhoods and maximize real returns for partners. For more information, please visit www.LiveMiddleburg.com.