Our investments are about more than brick-and-mortar; they foster meaningful relationships and promote vital social engagement.
We are intentional and thoughtful about how our properties fit within neighborhoods, considering location, design, and affordability.
Middleburg develops properties for the long term. As an operator, we know what a difference quality construction and materials make in operating expenses and long-term value, That is why we focus on quality amenities, large residences, energy efficiency, and timeless design to create long-term value for our investment partners.
Our Development Strategy
- Develop high quality apartment communities that leverage national demographic and macroeconomic trends, driving rental apartment demand above historical trendlines for the foreseeable future.
- Focus on surface parked infill and garden style properties with luxury amenities and finishes, but affordable to a broader range of potential residents.
- Target rapidly growing markets in the Southeast that demonstrate both historical and forecast population and employment growth significantly higher than national averages, which directly correlates to increased rental housing demand.
- Select sites with unique, difficult to replicate attributes including walkable retail, close proximity to major employers, and/or outstanding accessibility
We look to a long term investment horizon
- Investing more upfront to ensure high quality, energy efficient and operationally efficient communities
- Avoiding niche trends that quickly become dated and obsolete
- Focus on maximizing long-term, after-tax cash flow and value creation
Mosby Poinsett in Greenville, SC offers walkable access to a modern grocery store, and proximity to both an elite university and a major state park, in a rapidly growing metro area. The site offers excellent access to job centers. Greenville is experiencing robust job growth, with nearly 4,000 new jobs recently announced.
Located in North Charleston, SC, Mosby Ingleside will offer the highest quality finishes in the submarket, distinguishing its product from all nearby competitors. The site possesses strong natural amenities, including access to walking trails and views of nearby wetlands and foliage. Additionally, the site is surrounded by Charleston’s top employment drivers and is 0.2 miles to I-26 with excellent access to Boeing, Trident Medical Center, Charleston Southern University, Bosch and Downtown Charleston.
Mosby Cool Springs
Mosby Cool Springs is located in the city of Franklin, TN, which leads the state in virtually every metric used to gauge economic prosperity and quality of life. By delivering a high quality product in an in demand, high barrier to entry sub market, Mosby Cool Springs presents investors an opportunity for stable long term cash flows and excellent value creation.
Mosby Carolina Forest
Located in Myrtle Beach, SC, Mosby Carolina Forest will be the first truly luxury apartment community in the market. The site will offer a stunning Lake Side Trail, top of the line amenities all while conveniently situated near shopping and medical offices. Myrtle Beach is amongst the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the region with rapid job growth, increased population growth and opportunity for stable long term investment return.