6001 Hampden Drive
Greenville, SC 29617
Mary Jane Satterfield
Connect with us
Overview of the Community
At Mosby Poinsett you’ll find the very best in apartment living, just minutes from the center of town, or the top of Paris Mountain. Find yourself—and your four-legged friends—at home amidst rolling green spaces, meticulously appointed residences, and unique walkability.
Amenities & Features
With easy access to endless local amenities, the best in integrated home technology options, and a state-of-the-art Clubhouse, this is modern living with the perfect touch of southern charm. Start your day with a workout at the clubhouse and end the evening with drinks poolside. You'll find the best in luxury apartment living for every part of your life right here at Mosby Poinsett.
- On-site Recycling Center
- Walkable to future upscale retail and grocery
- 6,300 square foot clubhouse including resident lounge, coffee bar, game room, fireplace, business center, conference room & wi-fi service
- 24-Hour Fitness Center featuring Fitness On Demand
- Saltwater pool with cabanas and sun shelf overlooking Paris Mountain
- Outdoor kitchen and fireplaces
- Dog park with air-lock entrance, agility course, (and seating for human companions!)
- Onsite bicycle storage and repair shop
- Smoke-free community
- Onsite concierge services
- Regular resident social and community service events
- Package acceptance
- Loaner tools
- Neighbors Paris Mountain State Park
- Proximate to Furman University, major area employers & Swamp Rabbit Trail
Neighborhood & Map
Living at Mosby Poinsett puts you just 10 minutes from the best eats and arts in downtown Greenville, close to great outdoor spots like Paris Mountain State Park and Swamp Rabbit Trail, and in close proximity to the engaging culture of Furman University.
Start your day down the road in the famed town of Travelers Rest for a quick coffee and a hearty breakfast and then round out the evening with the 16 theaters at Cherrydale Point (and 44 of your favorite retail stores), just 4 minutes away.
No matter where you’re headed, find your view at Mosby Poinsett.